MSc. Pharmaceutical chemistry
women’s and children’s hospital
- Participate in monitoring the side effect of covid-19
- Attendance workshop on safety of covid-19
2021 – Today
Al-shaab primary health sector
|2017 – 2018|
|Manage the pharmacy section in the Ibn Al baladi health center.|
2014 – 2017
|Al- shaab primary health sector and Al-esteklal primary health sector and AL- emam Ali hospital|
|– Training on giving the medication to the patients in hall with advising if their is any interaction.|
|– Estimated the annual need of medication, with managing the pharmacy in health sectors.|
Ms Office, ChemDraw
Eligible to work with no restrictions.
Arabic (Native), English and Kurdish.
Master of pharmaceutical chemistry
University of Baghdad – collage of pharmacy , Iraq
2018 – 2021
The research was the synthesizing of pyrazoline, dithiocarbamate derivatives, and screened for their antibacterial and antifungal activities.
- Synthesis and characterization of pyrazoline, dithiocarbamate derivatives with expected biological activity. Biochemical and cellular archives journal, 21, No. 1, pp. 1507-1511, 2021.
Bachelor degree in pharmacy
Benghazi University, Libya
2005 – 2010
studding the basic subject witch is important to be pharmacist with training in hospitals and laboratories.
Owner and manager of (Ban Ibrahim Ali) pharmacy.
- Pharmacists, front-line fighters through and beyond COVID-19 battle,
- Workshop on CombiFlash NextGen 300+,